BLVD Centers, Hollywood: Located in the heart of downtown Hollywood, this facility is near attractions like the Walk of Fame, museums, world famous theaters, and hiking. Hollywood also has bountiful access to many sober resources and communities.
BLVD Centers, West Los Angeles: This location enjoys the spectacular Westside weather and cool ocean breezes. A short distance from the ocean, Santa Monica, and the sprawling of green space of the Veteran’s Hospital, the Westside also has a wealth of available sober resources and communities.
BLVD Centers, San Diego: We will be opening a treatment center in San Diego soon. Call us for more information.
Reflections Recovery, Orange County: Our two affiliate facilities in Orange County are located near Newport Beach.
To begin, you will speak with an addiction specialist on the phone. At this time they will make a brief clinical assessment of your situation. Together you will decide which individualized treatment programs will be best for you or your loved one.
Next, they will collect your insurance and financial information. Usually, treatment can be covered by most PPO insurance. A determination will also be made about any financial assistance or other applicable pay options.
Your addiction specialist can also help you with travel arrangements, airport pick-ups, etc. Our treatment advisor will remain in contact with you throughout the process to make sure things run smoothly and trouble-free. A call to us today could have treatment beginning within 24 hours.
- It allows the addict to be free of the environment and geography of the addiction; this would include friends who also abuse drugs and alcohol and strained family relationships.
- When you move out your home environment, you get a feeling like you’re stepping into another space, a more consequential and elevated space of change. It’s a feeling enhanced when you step onto an airplane and travel—the step just feels bigger and more important. None of your environmental markers are there and none of your old haunts. This feeling can help strengthen the addict’s commitment to their recovery.
- Many addicts are better able to fully focus on their addiction issues, free from the compromises and distractions caused by work, family, and friends.
BLVD offers 30, 60, and 90 day treatment programs or longer as needed. Studies have shown that the longer the rehab period, the less of a chance of relapse. We can also provide housing, including residences for transitional and extended care.
Spending more on treatment does not guarantee a better result. Whether it’s a room with an ocean view, an on-call masseuse, or therapies with exotic animals, expensive amenities make no difference when it comes to creating a successful recovery. In fact, it can often draw the focus away from the clinical aspects.
At BLVD our individualized and integrative approach to treatment combines traditional time-tested practices with innovative, evidence-based methods. Our empathetic staff, some of whom are in recovery themselves, are passionate and knowledgeable about the work they’ve chosen to do. They are the reason our clients get healthy; not the thread count of the linens.
- Many clients are able to have costs covered by their insurance. We also have financial assistance available for qualified candidates.
- We offer both 12 Step and non-12 Step approaches in our program. Most treatment centers are oriented one way or the other.
- We don’t take a punitive approach to treatment. We don’t confiscate cell phones or computers. We don’t ask clients to clean toilets or scrub floors. We believe that addiction is compromising enough without pushing our clients into submission. We rebuild the individual’s psychological and mental aspects through an approach built on a practice of therapy, process groups, mindfulness training, and esteem-building.
- We offer alternatives that our unique in the industry including Dharma and LGBTQ-affirmative tracks.
- Our treatment centers are strategically located in metropolitan areas. This allows our clients to take advantage of the wealth of both sober services and community available in a large city. It also gives our clients a variety of opportunities to integrate actual real world experiences and daily activities into their treatment.
- While our service may be clinical, our spaces aren’t. Our treatment centers are designed to be comfortable and urban hip, spaces our clients enjoy being in.
- The security and privacy of our clients is of utmost importance.
- We offer a range of housing and amenities options. We also offer transitional and extended care housing.
- We offer concierge level service.
Do you shake when you don’t drink? Then you will need detox.
Other symptoms can range from sweating, nausea and vomiting, to anxiety, insomnia, tremors, hallucinations, and even convulsions. Depending on the severity of the chemical addiction, left unsupervised the act of withdrawing can be dangerous. When the body has been using a substance for a period of time, it can develop a physical and mental dependence. In these cases a detoxification managed by a physician and a team of health professionals on hand can minimize the attendant dangers of chemical withdrawal. Medications can also be given to help relieve much of the discomfort.
Addiction can destroy families and individuals alike. But the truth is that many in recovery will say that their loved one’s actions are the cause of many triggers. These triggers can lead to relapse. When the family can be involved is a decision to be made by the therapist and case manager. Family work could begin immediately or it could be necessary to wait until certain work is accomplished by the client. We would encourage supportive families to learn as much as possible about the treatment their loved one is receiving.
Traditionally, inpatient residential treatment has represented the most comprehensive form of treatment available. For the residential client, it provided everything including meals, lodging, and activities. But now, a leading edge IOP program like BLVD’s can offer all of the same features as a residential program at a fraction of the cost. Clients can take up residence in one of our sober living facilities. These facilities offer structure and invaluable community.
- Inpatient residential programs are significantly more expensive than intensive outpatient programs (IOP).
- An IOP program need not be less substantial or thorough: our IOP program features approximately the same number of program hours as most inpatient programs.
- An IOP allows for more liberty of movement—clients have the flexibility of living at home or in a sober facility and maintaining commitments like work, education, or family.
- Clients can also retain more anonymity because they don’t have to explain a long absence that is necessary for attending an inpatient program. Many of BLVD’s clients come from out of state. Rather than flexibility they’re looking for a more immersive recovery experience. As a feature of our recovery program, BLVD offers sober housing to our clients who need it.
- Sober living not only allows our clients an opportunity to fully focus on the addiction and recovery, it also allows them to better connect with their community—a group of peers who’re undergoing the same treatment experience. Sober living also helps recovering individuals make a smooth transition to independent living.
Cost of treatment will vary depending on the program options you choose, the length of stay, and whether detox will be required. During the intake process our addiction specialists will help you design a treatment plan that is best for you or your loved one. If the cost of treatment is a concern for you keep in mind the costs of addiction. As many will attest, recovery could be the best investment you will ever make.