Is It Necessary To Visit A Outpatient Treatment Center Near Me?
“Do I really need outpatient alcohol treatment near me?” This thought has probably crossed your mind on numerous occasions if you’ve spend plenty of days waking up in a haze and dealing with a bad hangover because you drank too much the night before.
You’re not alone in this, though. Almost 27% of people aged 18 or older reported they engage in binge drinking quite regularly. What’s more, around 15 million adults aged 18 and older are apparently struggling with Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD).
So, as you can see, there’s no shame in admitting you have an alcohol abuse problem and that you need help.
Of course, you might argue that you don’t really have a problem and that you can stop whenever you want. That’s true, but are you experiencing any withdrawal symptoms whenever you stop drinking for a while? That generally points to alcoholism being the issue.
Not sure what we’re talking about? Well, if you have experienced any of the following after you’ve stopped drinking for a short period:
- Anxiety, agitation, and nervousness (5 to 8 hours after your last drink)
- Confusion, restlessness, excessive cold sweats, nausea, vomiting (24 to 72 hours after your last drink)
- A high fever, extremely high blood pressure, a significantly increased heartbeat (72 to 96 hours after your last drink)
And if you’ve found yourself:
- Lying about your drinking habits
- Having serious cravings for alcohol
- Continuing to drink even when you know you should stop
- Drinking in the middle of the day very often
- Skipping work/Avoiding friends to drink alone
- Having to drink more and more because you have developed an increased tolerance to alcohol
Then you are sadly dealing with alcoholism. There’s no way around it, as that’s the truth. It’s harsh, but it’s of utmost importance to admit it rather than try to hide it.
Plus, there are also various factors that can increase your chances of becoming dependent on alcohol, such as your:
- Age – If you started drinking at an early age, you’re more likely to struggle with alcoholism.
- Family history – If you have a close family member who has a drinking problem, you have higher chances to develop such a habit yourself.
- Genetics – Even your genetic composition might work against you when you’re drinking.
- Sex – Men are more likely to suffer from alcohol dependence.
So, if you’ve ticked many of those symptoms and factors of the list, it’s definitely clear that you have a drinking problem that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
Can I Handle Alcohol Addiction On My Own or Should I Resort To A Nearby Center?
It’s only normal to ask that. After all, couldn’t you just put a stop to your drinking habits all by yourself?
In theory you could. However, that’s easier said than done. Unfortunately, without supervision and a support network, you are very likely to relapse when the withdrawal symptoms become too much to handle.
Actually, speaking of withdrawal symptoms, when they’re too severe, they can actually put your life in danger.
You shouldn’t risk being hospitalized when you can easily rely on professional help instead.
Plus, with outpatient rehab, you get the best of both worlds, as you get to enjoy specialized detox at a rehab center while also not having to put your life on hold.
Not only that, but you get to take advantage of many other things as well:
- Group therapy – You would be surprised by how much of a difference something like group therapy can make when it comes to dealing with alcohol dependence. Basically, by having a support network you can rely on, you will have the motivation and strength you need to pull through and overcome your alcoholism.
- Cost-efficiency – You’re probably wondering “Won’t outpatient alcohol treatment near me cost a lot?” Well, not really, as it’s significantly more budget-friendly than a. Furthermore, insurance providers are far more likely to cover outpatient detox expenses.
- Proper education – Most outpatient rehab programs offer access to educational courses that can help you fully understand how your addiction works and how you can combat it. That, and you’ll also learn how much of a negative impact alcohol dependence can have on your life, as that’s the kind of thing that can help keep you from relapsing.
- Flexible schedules – Outpatient programs are generally quite popular with many recovering alcoholics because they offer them the medical care they need while still allowing them to enjoy a lot of freedom in their spare time. You might think that it’s easy to cheat on your rehab program this way, but it’s the complete opposite. In fact, most outpatient detox centers enforce random drug/alcohol tests for the sake of their patients.
- Enhanced privacy – We understand that you might want to keep your detox on the down low and not make it public. Well, with outpatient rehab, you can do just that. Since you won’t have to disrupt your daily schedule to partake in it, you can still continue working and attend important social activities with your peer group.
As you can see, outpatient treatment is just what you need in this situation. Just be sure to choose the best rehab facility out there.
Seeking Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Nearby? We’ve Got You Covered!
You don’t have to spend countless hours researching the ideal outpatient rehab facility and asking yourself “Did I finally find the right outpatient alcohol treatment near me?”
That’s because you already found what you’re looking for!
BLVD Treatment Centers can offer you exactly what you need: Safe, comfortable detox in an emotionally-secure environment.
Plus, if you need help getting to our facilities, we can offer you convenient transport services. In fact, in certain cases, we can even take care of travel arrangements to make everything as stress-free as possible for you.
Not only that, but we employ professional treatment specialists who will closely work together with you to come up with a quality, individualized detox treatment. This way, you will have peace of mind knowing that each and every single one of your needs is met.
What’s more, you will get to enjoy top-notch outpatient rehab services in luxurious, state-of-the-art, spacious, and welcoming facilities that are located in numerous places throughout California and Oregon:
Our outpatient detox centers are also located in exclusive, quiet neighborhoods that offer amazing views as well, so that you can truly recover in peace.
And don’t worry – you won’t have to drastically alter your day-to-day schedule to attend our rehab courses. We actually offer 2 very flexible programs:
The Day Program (Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM)
We will offer you support, motivation, and information-rich courses to help you better understand the root of your alcohol abuse problem.
Here are just a few highlights you’ll get to take advantage of during our Day Program:
- A 12-Step-Based Track and a Non-12-Step-Based Track
- An LGBTQ-Affirmative Track
- Support and Wellness Groups
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Yoga, Meditation, and Dharma
- SMART Recovery
The Night Program (Every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM)
During our Night Program, we provide comprehensive courses that focus on:
- Family Dynamics
- Relapse Prevention
- How to Deal with Stress
- Regulating Emotions
- Addiction Education
- How to Date and Have a Relationship while Sober
And many other amazing subjects.
BLVD: The Best Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Option – Just Call (888) 537-6671!
We’re here for you 24/7, and all you need to do is get in touch with us. Our phones are manned by treatment experts who can help you get started.
Not only will they help you choose the right outpatient detox program, but they will also assess your financial info to see if your insurance can fully cover your rehab costs.
If it’s not possible, don’t worry – we offer financial assistance programs as well, and you might be eligible for them instead.
Furthermore, if you’re concerned about your privacy, here’s what you need to know:
- Every single phone call you make is 100% confidential.
- We do not keep any credit cards and insurance records on file.
- We even provide private payment plans if you would prefer that method instead. Our fees are charged monthly, but we can also accommodate bi-weekly billings.
Once you contact us by phone or online, we will start handling everything for you. After that’s done, you can begin your road to recovery within 24 hours!
Very convenient, right?
And don’t worry about it being too late to make a change. It never is!
Just call 8885376671 and you’ll never have to ask yourself “Do I need outpatient alcohol treatment near me?” ever again.