Legal Matters or even a Job Requirement
If you keep asking yourself “How long does weed stay in your urine?” it might be because you have an upcoming urine test. It can be related to legal matters or even a job requirement, as urine tests are widely used in such situation. That’s mostly because they are very cost-efficient and fairly accurate.
How accurate, you ask? Well, do keep in mind that urine tests have a very long detection period. What’s more, said period is directly influenced by how often you smoke marijuana.
Basically, here’s what you need to know:
- Single Use – If you only smoked marijuana once, a urine test can spot traces of the drug for up to 8 days.
- Frequent Use – In this situation, a urine test can spot traces of marijuana in for up to 15 days.
- Regular Use – If you are a regular user, a urine test can spot traces of marijuana for up to 30 days.
- Heavy Use – If you smoke marijuana daily and quite often, a urine test can spot traces of the drug for up to 45-77 days.
“Can I Improve My Odds to Pass a Test?”
Sadly, the only way to actually pass a urine test is to not smoke marijuana at all if you know you will be subjected to one.
Of course, some people would have you believe that there are some things you can try to increase your chances of passing a urine test, like:
- Drinking plenty of water before taking the test.
- Mixing fruit pectin with electrolyte drinks (like Gatorade, for example).
- Taking Vitamin B, and mixing it with water.
However, there is no scientific research to back up all of those claims. What’s more, if you drink too much water, your urine will appear diluted, and you will not pass the test.
Plus, you should consider the fact that you might be dealing with marijuana use disorder if you find yourself worrying and wondering “How long does weed stay in your urine?” too often. Don’t forget that around 94 million people in the US are marijuana users, and many of them are actively abusing the drug as well.
So, you are not alone in this struggle.
What should you do, then? Well, we recommend getting professional help before your marijuana use disorder becomes a more severe issue.
“Wait, Can Marijuana Actually Be Dangerous?”
We know hearing that can be quite the shock. The media and most people in general portray marijuana as being a worry-free drug that can’t cause any harm.
However, the reality is far from it. In fact, abusing marijuana can cause you to develop a wide array of dangerous health complications. Here’s a quick rundown, in fact:
- Decreased Testosterone
- Increased Prolactin Levels in Women
- Decreased Sperm Count
- Immunity Suppression
- Persistent Red Eyes
- An Early Onset of Psychosis
- Impaired Judgment
- Impaired Cognition
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease
- Increased Risk of Lung Cancer
- Increased Risk of Respiratory Problems
- Increased Heart Rate
That’s not even all, though. See, if you’re a heavy user, your body and brain are pretty much used to the chemicals that are found in the drug.
As a result, if you stop smoking marijuana for a while, withdrawal symptoms will start to kick in:
- Intense Anxiety
- Constant Yawning
- Stomach Discomfort
Oh yeah, and keep in mind that the THC contained in marijuana has a long-lasting impact on your system. Thus, it’s very likely that you will experience these symptoms up to a few weeks or months.
Moreover, if you are a heavy long-term user, you risk developing mental illnesses as well, such as temporary paranoia and even hallucinations.
Also, do keep in mind that all those symptoms and health issues can vary in severity according t certain factors:
- The amount of marijuana you smoke.
- How often you smoke marijuana.
- How long you have been smoking marijuana for.
- If there is a history of drug abuse in your family.
- If you drink alcohol alongside smoking marijuana.
- If you combine your marijuana use with other drugs.
Not really the care-free drug you thought it was, right?
So, What Can You Do Then?
Well, you might be tempted to try facing withdrawal on your own and just say you’ll never smoke marijuana again.
We admire your courage, but – sadly – that course of action never really works. That’s because you can easily relapse during withdrawal – no matter how strong your willpower is.
That’s why we recommend getting professional help from reputable detox facilities instead. Whether you need inpatient detox or outpatient rehab, such Na facility can provide you with the assistance you require.
Basically, here’s a quick overview of the kinds of services rehab centers can offer:
- Medical Assistance
- Proper Mental Care
- Quality Motivation
- Emotional Support
- A Fully Sober Environment
And of course, the staff will be able to provide all the info you need. You won’t just get answers to questions such as “How long does weed stay in your urine?” You’ll receive all the assistance and knowledge you need to truly overcome your marijuana abuse.
Just remember to choose the best detox facility there is. Normally, that would mean you’d have to do plenty of tiresome research, which is the last thing you’d need right now, unfortunately.
Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, and won’t have to deal with any of that, as we can offer you the rehab services you need and deserve!
BLVD Treatment Centers – The Help You Need on the Path to Recovery
Why should you spend your time worrying about things like “How long does weed stay in your urine?” when you can get the professional help you need to quit marijuana abuse for good?
You’ve seen how bad it can get, and that marijuana is indeed a drug you shouldn’t be toying with.
Of course, depending on your needs, you will require either inpatient detox or outpatient rehab. Fortunately, we’ve got both options covered.
Our Inpatient Services
If you feel that your marijuana use disorder is a bit more severe, and that you could use some medical assistance during recovery, we’ve got your back!
For one, we can provide you with medically-assisted detox. You already saw how severe most withdrawal symptoms can get, especially if you are a heavy marijuana user. Well, our medical specialists will ensure you don’t experience any discomfort during the course of your withdrawal.
What’s more, we employ recovery specialists too. They can take all the medical data and background info you provide into account, and design an individualized detox treatment just for you. Thus, you can rest assured all your needs will be met.
Plus, our staff works round-the-clock to ensure your health is never at risk. Basically, you can rest easy knowing you will be under 24/7 medical supervision.
Also, we would like to mention that we can provide you with transport assistance if you need it. Essentially, we can handle travel arrangements on your behalf, and even ensure you get to travel alongside a sober companion if you want to.
Lastly, we couldn’t leave out our luxurious, spacious, and very welcoming rehab facilities out of this.
- One-on-One Counseling
- Group Therapy Sessions
- Private/Semi-Private Rooms
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- A Completely Sober Environment
- HDTV with Cable
- Top-Notch Comfort
- A Reliable Aftercare Program
- Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
Our Outpatient Services
In case your situation is not that bad, you are not a heavy user, and don’t require residential supervision, intensive outpatient treatment is just what you need in this case.
Of course, our outpatient programs are an option if you attend our inpatient detox treatments as well. It’s the best way to keep getting the motivation and support you need post-rehab, after all.
Whichever the case, one thing is clear: You’ll get the assistance you need in a professional manner without having to sacrifice your day-to-day schedule for it.
That’s because we offer 2 very flexible programs:
- The Day Program – We are available Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – You can also count on us for help every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
Quite convenient, right?
Well, wait until you hear about all the activities and services you’ll get to enjoy if you opt for our outpatient programs:
- Yoga, Tai-Chi, or Qi-Gong
- Equine/Art/Music Therapy
- SMART Recovery
- Mindfulness and Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Process Therapy Groups
- Wellness Groups
- Healthy Relationship Groups
- Family System Approaches
- Nutritious Culinary Services
- Unique Boutique Facilities
- A Wide Variety of Rehab Tracks:
Furthermore, unlike most rehab facilities out there, we also offer concierge-level services, complete security and privacy, and a wider degree of freedom (we don’t confiscate your laptops and cell phones, for example).
Lastly, we should also mention that you’ll get to take advantage of our wonderful educational courses too. It’s exactly what you need to properly understand the nature of your addiction and how it impacts your life.
Basically, we will address subjects and questions such as:
- How to have an emotionally-secure relationship during recovery.
- What measures you must take to make sure you don’t relapse.
- How to deal with social pressure and relapse triggers.
- How long does weed stay in your urine, and can it cause any long-term damage?
- Is it possible to re-adjust to family dynamics after going through rehab?
- What you can do to better manage your free time and any potential stress you might experience.
As for our outpatient centers themselves, here are the options you can choose from:
Call 8885376671 or Contact Us Online to Regain Full Control of Your Life!
Don’t worry – you won’t have to wait long for someone to answer your calls/messages, as we area available 24/7. What’s more, our recovery experts will do a quick but thorough clinical assessment to see what detox program would best work for you.
And like we previously said – we take privacy very seriously. That’s why we make sure every call you make is 100% confidential. What’s more, we don’t keep any credit cards and insurance records on file.
As for the payments, here is what you need to know:
- First of all, it’s very likely your insurance provider will cover all your rehab costs. Our experts can determine if that’s the case within the same day of you contacting us.
- If that isn’t possible, you might be eligible for some of our very inclusive financial assistance programs.
- Alternatively, we also offer access to budget-friendly private payment plans. Our fees are billed monthly, but we can accommodate bi-weekly payments too.
And the best part – no waitlists involved! Once everything is settled, you can begin your recovery within 24 hours.
So, call 8885376671 or contact us online. Stop asking yourself “How long does weed stay in your urine?” and make a choice that will change your life for the better today!