Methadone Treatment Centers near Me – “Do I Really Need Their Help?”
If you are struggling with an opioid addiction, and it’s starting to get the best of you, you’re most likely asking yourself “Is it time to turn to methadone treatment centers near me for help?”
There’s no shame in admitting you require assistance to overcome such a vicious habit, and you’re not alone in this as well. Around 15 million people actually struggle with opioid dependence.
Well, methadone treatment would definitely offer you a fighting chance against your addiction. While it’s also an opioid, it’s very capable when it comes to helping opioid addicts achieve a full recovery.
Still, in case you’re not convinced you actually need professional help, let’s discuss withdrawal symptoms. Have you experienced any of the following after you quit taking your drug of choice for a while?
- Abdominal Cramps
- Goose Bumps
- Intense Hot and Cold Sweats
- Severe Muscle Pain
- Insomnia and a Constant State of Agitation
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
Moreover, do you ever find yourself doing the following?
- Missing out on work/social activities so that you can take your drug of choice instead.
- Easily getting irritated when people ask you about your drug use.
- Promising to quit taking drugs, only to later break your promise and do them again.
- Not being able to stop taking drugs even when you know that they might seriously harm you.
If the answer is “Yes,” you need specialized methadone treatment as soon as possible. Otherwise, it might get much, much worse.
“Are Methadone Treatment Centers near Me Trustworthy, Though?”
It’s only natural to ask this, especially if you’ve been exposed to numerous misconceptions about methadone treatment centers that are currently spreading around on the web.
You shouldn’t let stuff like that influence your opinion, as it can potentially endanger your life. After all, the withdrawal symptoms caused by opioid dependence are quite dangerous if left untreated.
So, here are 3 myths about methadone treatment that you should pay no heed to:
- Methadone weakens your bones – That could not be further from the truth. In reality, methadone cannot harm your skeletal system. It is true that methadone treatment patients might have aches in their arms and legs, but that is a minor discomfort caused by mild withdrawal symptoms.
- Methadone can damage your body – Something like this might only happen if you take methadone without medical supervision. When it’s administered by medical professionals, you have nothing to worry about.
- Methadone can harm your liver – In reality, your liver will have a much easier time metabolizing and breaking down methadone than any other types of medication. Thus, methadone treatment won’t damage your liver.
“Cant’ I Just Take Methadone on My Own?”
No, since methadone is generally administered at specialized rehab centers and clinics.
Even if you could manage to get your hands on methadone by yourself, you have to understand that methadone itself is quite addictive.
Thus, without proper supervision, you might end up addicted to methadone instead. In which case, you’ll have to go into detox either way, as trying to quit it on your own can be fatal.
Of course, if you get professional help, you will manage to overcome your opioid addiction without having to worry about developing a new addiction, as you will be under constant medical supervision.
That’s exactly why you should turn to methadone treatment if you want to put an end to your opioid addiction.
Methadone Rehab Treatment – The Advantages
So, now that you know the truth about methadone treatment, you’re probably starting to think “How can methadone treatment centers near me help me out?”
Excellent question – one that we are more than happy to answer.
In short, here are some things that you’ll like about methadone treatment:
- Methadone is very efficient – Since it’s very powerful when it comes to combating withdrawal symptoms, you’ll have an easier time overcoming your addiction. Not to mention that you won’t feel any cravings for opiates at all.
- Methadone treatment is safe – Not only will you not have to deal with painful withdrawal symptoms, but you also won’t have to worry about becoming addicted to methadone. That’s because you will be under medical supervision, and you will receive closely monitored doses.
- You’ll be able to focus on other aspects of your life – You won’t have to solely focus only on the severity of the withdrawal symptoms. So, since your rehab will be pain-free, you’ll manage to concentrate and work on re-learning valuable social skills so that you can properly live a sober life.
- You will get all the help you need – Like we already said, in rehab, you’ll be under 24/7 medical supervision. As a result, your health and life will never be at risk.
Just be sure to choose the best methadone treatment center there is if you want to take advantage of such benefits.
Methadone Treatment Centers near Me – Look no Further!
You’ve already found the rehab centers you were looking for. With BLVD Treatment Centers, you get to enjoy a smooth, risk-free recovery in a safe, relaxing, and professional environment.
And don’t worry about having to go through a painful detox process. We offer specialized medical assistance, so you will not have to deal with traumatic withdrawal symptoms at all. In fact, when you contact us, our treatment experts will discuss things with you, and come up with an individualized detox treatment just for you.
What’s more, we provide convenient transport services if you need them. Actually, we can handle the travel details for you, and even arrange for you to travel alongside a sober companion if you so desire.
If you like the sound of that, you will definitely love the fact that you will be going through rehab at our spacious, luxurious, and very welcoming residential detox facilities. At the moment, we have rehab centers in Hollywood and Corona, which are located in exclusive, quiet, and beautiful neighborhoods.
Not only will you get to enjoy pleasant surroundings, but you’ll also get to take advantage of quality services and amenities:
- Mouth-Watering, Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- 24/7 Nursing
- One-on-One Therapy
- Group Therapy
- A Reliable Aftercare Program
- Fun, Social Activities
- Psychiatric Evaluations
That’s not all, of course. Once you get through inpatient detox, you won’t have to be afraid that you’ll be on your own. That’s because we provide intensive outpatient detox as well.
What better way to make sure you don’t relapse and get the emotional support you need, right?
Plus, you don’t have to alter your daily schedule at all, as BLVD Treatment Centers offer 2 very flexible programs:
- The Day Program – We’re ready to help you truly understand your addiction Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – We also provide quality educational courses every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
During outpatient detox, you’ll get to enjoy the likes of art/equine/music therapy, Yoga, acupuncture, drum circles, nutritious culinary services, and so much more.
Moreover, we have centers located in:
So, diversity clearly won’t be an issue.
As you can see, you won’t have to keep asking “Will I find the right methadone treatment centers near me?” You already did! What you have to do the next is get in touch with us.
“How Do I Find the Best Methadone Treatment Centers near Me?” Simple! Just Call 8885376671
Our phones are manned 24/7, so there’s no need to worry about being kept on hold for minutes on end. We know how critical good timing is in your situation, and we want to offer you the help you need in a timely manner.
Also, when you call, our specialists will check your financial info to see if your treatment is 100% covered by your insurance provider. If it isn’t possible, you might be eligible for some of our financial assistance programs instead.
If you’re concerned about anyone finding out about your detox (we understand why you would want to keep it on the down low), you will be happy to know that:
- Every single phone call you make is completely confidential.
- We offer private payment plans as well.
- We do not keep any credit cards and insurance records on file.
As for payments, our fees are billed monthly. However, we can accommodate bi-weekly payments if it’s necessary.
Other than that, the only thing you need know is that once everything is settled, you can begin your treatment within 24 hours.
Safe to say, you no longer have to keep asking “Are there any good methadone treatment centers near me?” Instead, you can finally start focusing on regaining your independence and making a full recovery.
So give us a call at 8885376671 or contact us online today!