Are You Struggling with Opiate Addiction and Need Help?
We know admitting such a thing is never easy – it actually takes a lot of courage to do so! What’s more, you are not the only one who needs help from the best opiate rehab centers around.
In fact, approximately 36 million people around the world struggle with opiate abuse. Yes, the issue is that widespread.
So, as you can see, you’re not alone in your battle against opiate addiction.
Now, we understand it’s hard to overcome opiate abuse. After all, the “high” you experience while taking opiates can be overwhelmingly pleasurable at times, to say the least.
However, if you keep it up, your body and brain will eventually become used to the opiates. That means they will not actually be able to function normally without a regular intake of opiates. When that happens, you’re both psychologically and physically addicted to opiates.
Sure, you could tell yourself that “I can quit whenever I want, so it’s not that bad.” Unfortunately, that’s just a lie.
Still, you don’t just have to take our word for it. In fact, the best way to settle this – given that you’re undecided – is to discuss the withdrawal symptoms you might experience if you stop taking opiates for a while.
Opiate Withdrawal Symptoms
To make a long story short, here are the symptoms you could experience:
- Runny Nose
- Intense Sweating
- Muscle Aches
- Intense Agitation
- Stomach Cramps
Do keep in mind that you don’t need to experience every single symptom on that list for it to be true that you are dealing with opiate addiction. What’s more, you should know that there are various factors that can influence how severe your symptoms are:
- The dosage you’ve been taking.
- How long you’ve been taking opiates for.
- If you are genetically predisposed to becoming addicted.
- How often you have been taking opiates.
- If you have a history of drug abuse in your family.
This all sounds pretty bad, we know, but there are some things you can do to alleviate some of the symptoms you might experience – at least until you check into the best opiate rehab centers there are, that is.
For one, you can try reducing the stress you feel in your life. Easing back on your workload each day is a nice starting point. Also, be sure to get as much sleep as you can, as it’s critical in this situation.
Lastly, you should just try to get comfortable – it’s as simple as that! Take a warm bath, wear comfortable clothes, and only eat fresh, healthy, and simple food. As basic as all this sounds, it can do wonders for someone in your situation.
When Will You Start Experiencing These Symptoms?
How soon you will start to experience the symptoms we just discussed depends on what type of opiates you take:
- Short-Acting Opiates – The symptoms generally kick in anywhere between 6-12 hours after your last dose.
- Long-Acting Opiates – In this case, the withdrawal symptoms manifest within 30 hours of your last dose.
As for when the symptoms become the most intense, that tends to happen around 72 hours after your last dose, regardless of the type of opiates.
Also, one last thing you should know is that even though most of the symptoms will start decreasing in intensity after they peak, there’s still a chance you will develop Protracted Withdrawal Symptoms afterwards.
Not all people develop them, but you can never know if you’ll be a victim or not. Essentially, they are similar to the withdrawal symptoms we’ve just mentioned. However, they tend to occur randomly, and can actually last up to a couple of years!
What’s more, besides those withdrawal symptoms, you might also experience:
- Severe Anxiety
- Mood Swings
- Cognitive Impairment
And, worst of all, Anhedonia – the inability to experience things and situations that would normally feel pleasurable. Combine that with the onset of depression that comes with opiate withdrawal, and you can see how traumatic the whole situations can get.
So, What’s the Solution?
The only way to make sure you don’t suffer from Protracted Withdrawal Symptoms is to get professional help from the best opiate rehab centers there are. By doing that, you can make sure you don’t experience a painful withdrawal process, and that you can safely overcome it.
“But What If I Want to Quit on My Own?”
If you feel like you could go through the withdrawal process on your own without the help of the best opiate rehab center around, you should at least listen to what we have to say about the dangers of doing that.
First of all, please keep in mind that the pointers we previously offered are not intended to cure your addiction. They will only alleviate some of the discomfort you might experience. Relying on them to singlehandedly get you through the withdrawal process will not work.
Secondly, you have to understand that when the withdrawal symptoms reach their peak, they will become extremely intense. That’s no joke, and the last thing you would want is to have to suffer through severe pain, depression, and anxiety – all at the same time!
Lastly, we need to mention the drug cravings. They will start kicking in about the same time the symptoms reach their peak. Thus, it will be very easy for you to relapse and start taking opiates again.
In fact, you will be at risk of taking too many opiates at the same time in that situation, which can result in an overdose!
Therefore, you can see why the only solution is to rely on the best opiate rehab centers you can find.
If you’re not sure how to look them up, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered.
So, How Do You Choose the Best Opiate Rehab Center?
Basically, the easiest way to pick the best opiate rehab centers there are is to look for detox facilities that offer these kinds of services and amenities:
- Round-the-clock supervision – You have to make sure the facility’s staff is always ready to help you out when you require assistance.
- Nutritious meals – Healthy meals are important when it comes to overcoming opiate addiction and during recovery.
- Comfortable accommodations – Yes, the accommodations actually determine whether a facility is the best opiate rehab center around or not. After all, quality comfort can help you enjoy a stress-free recovery.
- Travel assistance – In case you need help getting to the detox center, you must pick a facility that can offer you transport options – like handling travel arrangements on your behalf, for example.
- Medical assistance – When it comes to opiate addiction, it’s paramount to ensure you get proper medical help so that you don’t experience painful withdrawal symptoms.
That does sound like a lot of hard work, though, doesn’t it? After all, you’d have to spend many hours researching each detox facility you find to see if it’s right for you.
Well, no need to worry about all that, as you can easily skip that process! How come? Because you already found the best opiate rehab center there is!
BLVD Treatment Centers – The Best Opiate Rehab Centers You Could Find
When it comes to opiate addiction, you need quality assistance and care. After all, the withdrawal symptoms can seriously get to you, as you’ve just seen.
Well, we have plenty of experience with helping people in your situation. What’s more, we can guarantee you will overcome your addiction in a safe, emotionally-secure, and healthy environment.
We’re not just saying that – we can prove it. Here’s what you’ll get to take advantage of if you choose BLVD Treatment Centers:
- 24/7 Medical Care – Our medical professionals will always be there when you need them, and they will ensure that you will not become addicted to the counter-drugs you will be administered.
- Medically-Assisted Detox – With our help, the withdrawal process will not be a painful and traumatic experience. In fact, it’s safe to say that you won’t experience any symptoms at all.
- One-on-One Counseling – We offer top-notch psychiatric evaluations so that you can find the true root of your opiate addiction. Self-understanding is an important aspect of recovery, after all.
- Individualized Detox Treatments – We employ recovery specialists who will tailor a rehab program just for you to ensure that every single one of your needs is met.
- Transport Services – If you need assistance getting to our detox facilities, we’re ready to help you out. Not only will we handle transport arrangements on your behalf, but we can also make it possible to travel alongside a sober companion if you so desire.
Actually, speaking of our facilities, you will love the fact that our inpatient detox centers are located in exclusive neighborhoods in Corona and Hollywood. They’re not just spacious, welcoming, and luxurious, but they also offer access to wonderful services and amenities:
- Group Therapy Sessions
- HDTV with Cable
- Private/Semi-Private Rooms
- Nutrition Planning
- Plenty of Relaxing Activities
- Meaningful Social Interactions
- Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
Starting to see why we’re the best opiate rehab center there is, right?
Plus, once you finish your rehab, you won’t be on your own. We will provide you with a comprehensive aftercare program, and we’ll also offer you the chance to take advantage of our intensive outpatient programs too.
Right now, you can choose between the best opiate rehab centers that are located in numerous cities throughout the country:
And the best part? We offer 2 very flexible programs, so you won’t have to make any drastic changes to your day-to-day schedule:
- The Day Program – We’re ready to offer you motivation and support Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – We also provide detox assistance every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
When you attend the programs, you’ll be able to enjoy amazing activities such as Yoga, acupuncture, equine/art/music therapy, and even drum circles.
That’s not all, though, as we also provide educational courses that address numerous questions:
- How can you re-adjust to family dynamics post-rehab?
- What can you do to better handle stress post-rehab?
- How can you make sure you never relapse?
- Is it possible to have a healthy sober relationship during recovery?
If you like the sound of that, you just have to give us a call.
Call 8885376671 to Take Advantage of the Best Opiate Rehab Center There Is
We’re available 24/7, and more than happy to help you out. Our specialists will not keep you waiting, and they will walk you through all our programs to see which one meets all your needs.
What’s more, you’ll also love the fact that all our phone calls are 100% confidential. That, and we don’t keep any credit cards and insurance records on file – we really care about your privacy and want to protect it!
As for payments, here are the options:
- Your insurance provider might fully cover your rehab costs (that’s usually the case with us).
- If that isn’t possible, you might be eligible for some of our financial assistance programs instead.
- Otherwise, we also offer budget-friendly private payment plans. Our fees are billed monthly or bi-weekly.
Other than that, you should only know that once everything is handled, you can begin your recovery within 24 hours. That’s right – no waitlists are involved!
So, call 8885376671 today or contact us online. Stop struggling with opiate addiction, and make a decision that will change your life for the better.
Best Opiate Rehab Centers.