“Do I Need to Check into Opiate Detox Centers Near Me?”
Admitting you need professional help because you are dealing with opiate addiction is no easy task. However, knowing that you are not alone in this could alleviate some of your fears about opiate detox centers.
Basically, up to 36 million people around the globe abuse opiates (essentially, painkillers or heroine). So, you can see that it’s a serious issue, and that you don’t have to feel as if you’re the only one going through this difficult period.
We realize it’s hard to give up a drug that constantly makes you experience a very pleasant “high.” Still, you have to understand that if you keep abusing opiates, your body and brain will become used to the drugs. So used, in fact, that it will be nearly impossible for them to function without opiates.
When you get to that point, it pretty much means that you are both physically and psychologically addicted to opiates. The solution? Checking into reputable opiate detox centers as soon as possible.
Now, we do realize you might not be fully convinced that you require assistance. Maybe you think that your situation is not that dire, right?
Sure, you can tell yourself that, but we’ve got just one question for you: If you were to stop taking your drug of choice for a while, would you start experiencing withdrawal symptoms?
If the answer is “yes,” that means you have to turn to professional inpatient treatment centers for help right away. In case you don’t really know what symptoms we’re talking about, here’s what you must keep in mind.
Opiate Withdrawal – The Symptoms
“Is it time to rely on opiate detox centers near me for help?”
Well, if you experience withdrawal symptoms after taking your last dose, then you definitely have to do so.
Of course, we must mention that how soon the symptoms kick in wholly depends on what type of opiates you are taking.
Basically, you have 2 categories:
- Short-Acting Opiates – The symptoms will start manifesting themselves 6 to 12 hours after your last dose.
- Long-Acting Opiates – In this case, you will start experiencing withdrawal symptoms within 30 hours of your last dose.
Other than that, you should be aware of the fact that the symptoms will peak around 72 hours after your last dose. That means they will become more intense.
So, here are the withdrawal symptoms you might experience:
- Muscle Aches
- A Constant State of Agitation
- Intense Sweating
- Runny Nose
- Stomach Cramps
- Severe Depression
Please remember that you probably won’t experience every single symptom on that list. But that doesn’t mean you are not struggling with opiate addiction and don’t need help!
What’s more, the severity of your symptoms can be influenced by various factors, such as:
- The dosage
- How long you’ve been taking opiates for
- If there is a history of drug abuse in your family
- Genetic predisposition
- How often you take opiates
Now, normally, the symptoms will start gradually losing their intensity after their peak. However, do keep in mind that you are at risk of developing Protracted Withdrawal Symptoms if you have been abusing opiates for too long and in large quantities.
Essentially, they are similar to opioid withdrawal symptoms, but can occur at random and last for a long period of time. Not only that, but on top of the symptoms we mentioned above, you could also experience:
- Cognitive Impairment
- Intense Mood Changes
- Sever Anxiety
- Anhedonia (the inability to feel pleasure in situations which would normally feel pleasurable)
The only way to deal with such symptoms – or prevent them from developing altogether – is to get professional help from opiate detox centers.
Until you do that, though, here are some useful tips that should help you alleviate some of the withdrawal symptoms you might experience:
- Get plenty of sleep – You should be getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night when you start experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Doing so will lessen some of the pain you might feel, especially when it comes to muscle aches.
- Reduce the stress in your life – Stress is the last thing you would need right now. That’s why you should do everything in your power to relax and much as possible. For example, if you can, try to ease back on your workload every day.
- Get comfortable – We know this advice sounds generic, but it really can do wonders for someone in your position. Something as simple as wearing comfortable clothes, making sure your room is welcoming and cozy, eating healthy, simple food, and taking a long, warm bath can ensure you will barely feel any discomfort at all.
“Do I Really Have to Check into Opiate Detox Centers Near Me? Can’t I Handle the Withdrawal on My Own?”
We thought you might ask this, and the answer is a resounding “no, you can’t go through opiate withdrawal on your own.”
Do remember that the the pointers we mentioned will only alleviate some of the discomfort you might experience. They will not cure your addiction! So, you can’t rely on that advice to get you through the withdrawal phase.
Plus, the main issue with trying to quit on your own “cold turkey” is that the withdrawal symptoms might become too intense for you – not to mention the drug cravings. As a result, you could easily relapse and end up taking too many opiates to satisfy your cravings.
Unfortunately, by doing that, you risk overdosing on the drugs you take, which can seriously put your life in danger!
That’s exactly why you are better off opting for opiate detox centers instead. You’ll receive exactly the type of assistance you need and deserve.
How Opiate Detox Centers Can Help You
To help you better understand this, we’ll just focus on the main benefits of checking into inpatient detox centers:
- Medical Assistance – During inpatient rehab, you will be under the care of medical professionals who will administer counter-drugs (usually methadone, in the case of opiate addiction) to help you experience a pain-free withdrawal process. Doesn’t that sound like exactly what you need right now?
- Constant Supervision – You will get to take advantage of round-the-clock nursing care, which means that you will never feel like you are on your own.
- Thorough Counseling – Inpatient rehab is all about helping you find what the true cause of your addictions was. That’s why you’ll benefit from one-on-one therapy which will help you discover new thing about yourself and better understand your opiate addiction.
- Group Therapy Sessions – By getting to interact with people who are in the same situation like you, you’ll enjoy newfound motivation and emotional support that will help you get through your rehab process. Plus, who knows, you might even forge life-long friendships during theses social activities.
- A Sober Environment – The best thing about residential detox centers is that there will be 0 temptations that could distract you from your treatment. Thus, you will have a much easier time working and focusing on your recovery.
So, now that you know all of this, you’re probably asking yourself “Okay, but where can I find the best opiate detox centers near me?”
Well, we’ve got you covered in that regard, as we can offer you professional, top-notch rehab services.
BLVD Treatment Centers – The Opiate Detox Centers You’ve Been Looking for
How do you know we are the right choice? Well, we can guarantee you will enjoy a peaceful, stress-free, and emotionally-secure recovery with us. However, that’s not the main reason why you should choose us.
In fact, there are multiple reasons why you should opt for BLVD Treatment Centers:
- Medically-Assisted Detox – We employ medical professionals who are capable of ensuring you will not experience a painful, traumatic withdrawal process at all.
- 24/7 Nursing Care – It doesn’t matter what time of the day it is – we will be there for you. Also, this way, you can rest assured that you will not become addicted to the counter-drugs you will be administered.
- Transport Services – Need help getting to our detox centers? We’ve got you covered! We can handle travel arrangements on your behalf, and even make sure you get to travel alongside a sober companion if you deem it necessary.
- Individualized Treatments – Our recovery experts will take all your background info into account so that they can design a personalized rehab program just for you. Thus, every single one of your needs will be met.
What’s more, you will get to enjoy this smooth, healthy recovery at our inpatient detox centers that are located in Corona and Hollywood. Not only will you get to take advantage of quiet and beautiful surroundings, but we will also provide amazing amenities and services:
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- HDTV with Cable
- A Quality Aftercare Program
- Meaningful Social Events
Plus, you won’t be on your own once you finish your inpatient detox. That’s because we also have outpatient opiate detox centers located throughout the country:
And we offer 2 very flexible programs, so you won’t have to make any drastic alterations to your day-to-day schedule:
- The Day Program – We are available Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM, and are looking forward to helping you better understand your addiction.
- The Night Program – You can count on us for support every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
That’s not all, though. If you choose our outpatient services, you’ll get to enjoy things like:
- Equine Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Drum Circles
That, and we also provide educational courses that will help you re-adjust to living a sober life.
“What Are the Best Opiate Detox Centers Near Me?” Call 8885376671 to Find Out!
Our phones are manned by professional recovery specialists round-the-clock, and they will instantly offer you the answers you need. What’s more, they will also help you pick the right rehab program, so that you don’t have to make any hard decision.
Not only that, but our staff will even assess your financial info to see if it’s possible for your insurance provider to cover your treatment costs. If it isn’t, you might be eligible for some of our financial assistance programs instead.
And don’t worry about your privacy being in danger and people finding out about you looking for opiate detox centers. We offer 100% confidentiality by making sure that:
- We don’t keep any insurance records on file.
- We don’t keep any credit cards on file.
- Every single call you make is private.
Other than that, we should only mention that our fees are billed monthly (but we also accommodate bi-weekly billings), and that once everything is handled, you can begin your recovery within 24 hours!
So, be sure to call 8885376671 today. That, or you can just get in touch with us online if you prefer that method instead.
No matter what you do, one thing is clear: With our help, you will regain full control of your life and overcome your opioid addiction.