How Do You Know If You Need Opiate Addiction Rehabilitation?
If you are one of the 36 million people worldwide who are struggling with opiate abuse, you’ve probably wondered at some point if you should consider turning to opiate addiction rehabilitation for help.
Of course, we understand why you wouldn’t fell completely sure about this. After all, it’s not the kind of decision you can just make on a whim. It’s something you need to be fully certain about.
So then, how do you know when you need professional help? How can you tell when your opiate intake habits turn into abuse?
Well, here are some clear tell-tale signs:
- You have started developing an increased tolerance to opiates. Essentially, you now need to take larger and larger dose to achieve the effect you normally did with just a regular dose.
- You simply cannot control your intake of opiates. That means you are unable to stop taking them even though you should, and you feel a compulsive need to continue abusing opiates.
- You feel the need to keep your opiate intake a secret from family members and friends.
- If anyone questions you about your opiate intake and its effect on your health, you suddenly become very hostile.
- Your sleep habits have become very irregular, ranging from excessive to almost non-existent.
- You experience a seriously decreased libido, as opiate abuse can often result in seriously decreased testosterone or estrogen levels.
- You end up skipping work/school so that you can take opiates instead.
- You frequently experience flu-like symptoms and drowsiness.
- Your opiate abuse habits have actually gotten you in trouble with the law.
If any of those signs sound familiar, it means you are dealing with opiate abuse, and that you need specialized care.
Still, we know what you might be thinking right now.
“Is Opiate Addiction Rehabilitation Really Necessary, Though?”
We figured you might ask this. To make a long story short, yes, you’ll definitely need professional assistance to overcome opiate addiction.
Why? Because, at this point, your body and brain are more than used to the chemicals found in opiates. As a result, if you ever stop taking opiates (if you know you have an upcoming drug test, for example), you will start experiencing painful withdrawal symptoms:
- Muscle Aches
- Racing Heart
- Runny Nose
- Stomach Cramps
What’s more, you also need to keep in mind that the severity of these withdrawal symptoms can vary according to certain factors:
- How long you have been abusing opiates for.
- How often you take opiates.
- What amount of opiates you take.
- If there is a history of drug abuse in your family.
- If you take any other drugs alongside opiates, or if you drink alcohol.
Quite clearly, not getting proper opiate addiction rehabilitation means you will have to put up with traumatic experiences.
And no, you shouldn’t even consider trying to go through opiate withdrawal all on your own. Why? Because it can put your life in danger!
For one, you must understand that during withdrawal, you will experience severe drug cravings. Now, you might have an iron will, but that won’t help you too much when the withdrawal symptoms start getting the best of you.
Sadly, in such a situation, you would be very likely to relapse. Not only that, but you will be at risk of taking doses of opiates that are too large, and thus you might end up overdosing!
Moreover, you will also have to deal with Protracted Withdrawal Symptoms (PWS) this way. Sure, you are not 100% likely to develop them, but going through opiate withdrawal without quality mental care by your side greatly increases your chances of dealing with PWS.
What are PWS? Basically, they are similar to the psychological withdrawal symptoms we just mentioned (depression, agitation, anxiety). On top of that, you might also experience:
- Intense Fatigue
- Cognitive Impairment
- Severe Mood Swings
Also, they tend to last up to a few years. That, and they can occur at random, effectively making it impossible to live a normal life.
Lastly, we also need to mention one more thing – Opiate withdrawal can actually be deadly! So, without opiate addiction rehabilitation, you could be at risk of losing your life.
It’s a harsh truth, we know, but we want you to be safe, after all.
Professional Detox Services – The Safe Way to Recovery
As you can see, inpatient rehab is the only way to truly overcome this difficult period in your life. This way, you would get all the specialized care you need and deserve to make a full, healthy recovery.
Best of all – you won’t even have to look far to find the right detox treatment options. That’s because we can offer you just what you require right now!
BLVD Treatment Centers – The Best Opiate Addiction Rehabilitation You Could Ask for
We have plenty of experience with helping opiate abuse victims regain full control of their lives in a safe, healthy, and emotionally-secure environment. So, we can offer you exactly the type of care you need.
Of course, you don’t just have to take our word for it. Here’s what other satisfied patients had to say about our facilities:
“The facility is designed and furnished really well. I never felt like I wanted to leave early, or like I didn’t want to be there. Everyone’s case manager was awesome. I would have been happy with any of them being my case manager. The facilitators always had new material. It was great. The staff really took their time with me. I had a rough time this last time out, and they loved me back to feeling good about self. It was so much fun too. I was at Blvd for just over 3 months and never got tired of it. That’s important if you’re in treatment, trust me.”
“The quality of therapists is extremely high. Clinicians and support staff are extremely dedicated. Able to provide a wide variety of services and options. The facilities are well designed and comfortable. Most often treatment centers offer either a 12 Step or non-12 Step approach, rarely do they offer both as does BLVD. BLVD Centers are also located in the metropolitan area with access to all of the benefits a city has to offer.”
What’s more, here are the kinds of detox services you can take advantage of during your inpatient treatment:
- Medically-Assisted Detox – Our medical specialists will ensure you won’t feel any discomfort during your withdrawal, and that your health won’t be in danger.
- 24/7 Nursing Care – You will be under constant medical supervision, so you’ll have nothing to worry about. Plus, this way, you can rest assured that you won’t become addicted to the counter-drugs you will be administered.
- Proper Privacy – Unlike most rehab centers out there, we don’t force our patients to give up their cell phones and laptops when they check into our facilities. We know how crucial privacy is in such a situation.
- Personalized Detox – We employ recovery experts who can analyze all the personal and medical data you provide in order to design a fully individualized rehab treatment just for you.
- Transport Assistance – If you require help getting to our detox centers, we’ve got your back. Not only can we handle travel arrangements on your behalf, but we can also ensure you travel alongside a sober companion too. Plus, we will stay in touch with you until you arrive at our facilities.
That’s not all, though. Feast your eyes on the amazing services and amenities you will get to enjoy during your inpatient treatment:
- One-on-One Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Group Therapy Sessions
- Social Events
- Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Private/Semi-Private Rooms
- HDTV with Cable
- A Quality Aftercare Program
- A Fully Sober Environment
And here’s the best part – once you finish your inpatient treatment, you can keep benefiting from our quality support post-rehab too! How? By opting for our intensive outpatient programs!
These programs are the best way to ensure you won’t relapse once you are done with inpatient rehab. What’s more, since we offer 2 flexible programs, you won’t have to change your day-to-day schedule at all:
- The Day Program – We offer top-notch opiate addiction rehabilitation support Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – We are also ready to offer you the motivation and care you need every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
Here’s another thing you’ll love – we don’t just offer 1 type of recovery. No, we actually let you choose from a variety of recovery tracks:
- 12-Step-Based Recovery
- Non-12-Step-Based Recovery
- Primetime Recovery
- LGBTQ-Affirmative Recovery
Furthermore, here are most of the activities and services you’ll get to enjoy if you choose our outpatient programs:
- Music/Equine/Art Therapy
- Yoga, Tai-Chi, or Qi-Gong
- A Holistic Approach to Recovery
- Drum Circles
- SMART Recovery
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Process Therapy Groups
- Family System Approaches
- Resistance in Recovery
- Wellness Groups
- Unique Boutique Facilities
- Healthy Culinary Services
Also, by attending our outpatient opiate addiction rehabilitation programs, you will get to participate in educational courses too – courses that address subjects such as:
- How to have a healthy relationship post-rehab.
- How to re-adjust to family dynamics during recovery.
- Measures you must take to ensure you don’t relapse.
- How to handle relapse triggers in a social environment.
- Steps to better managing free time and stress post-rehab.
As for our outpatient facilities, you’ll be happy to know they are located in metropolitan areas, so that you can properly integrate what you learned during rehab with real-life experiences. Here are the cities we are currently present in:
Call 888-537-6671 to Get the Opiate Addiction Rehabilitation You Need and Deserve!
You can call us anytime – we are available 24/7! And once you get in touch with us, our recovery specialists will offer you all the info you need. Plus, they will also assess your financial data to see if your insurance provider can cover your rehab costs.
If it isn’t possible, there’s no need to worry. Unlike most rehab centers out there, BLVD Treatment Centers has no problem offering you access to very inclusive financial assistance programs.
Not only that, but we also provide access to private payment plans if you are interested. They are budget-friendly, and our fees can be billed both monthly and bi-weekly, depending on your preferences.
Privacy-wise, there are 0 risks. That’s because we go to great lengths to keep your private data safe:
- We make sure that every single phone call you make is 100% confidential.
- We don’t keep any credit cards on file.
- We don’t keep any insurance records on file.
Best of all – you can usually begin your recovery within 24 hours of contacting us. Yes, that means there are no waitlist involved!
So, call 888-537-6671 or contact us online. We are looking forward to offering you high-quality opiate addiction rehabilitation services, so that you can safely regain control of your life.