How to Improve Your San Diego Alcohol Rehab Experience
We know it’s not easy to admit you need to turn to a San Diego alcohol rehab facility for help. However, it’s in your best interest, as it will help you regain your independence.
Still, if this is your first time attempting rehab treatment, you’re probably feeling a little bit scared. Even if it isn’t your first time, it’s completely normal to be a little worried.
That’s why we want to offer you some helpful tips that will make sure you’ll get the most out of your detox experience:
- Always ask questions – Going to rehab shouldn’t just be about achieving a full recovery (though, that is the main goal, of course). It should also be a learning experience that will offer you valuable insight. So, don’t be afraid to ask the detox facility’s staff any question you have about your alcohol problems.
- Patience is a virtue – That’s not just a saying. It’s also something you need to keep in mind during your rehab process. After all, the road to recovery isn’t a shortcut, so you must be patient with the progress you make, no matter how slow it might seem at first.
- Keep a journal – We recommend you do this because it will help you get rid of some of the stress or pressure you might feel during your San Diego alcohol rehab Plus, keeping a journal might even help you embark on a journey of self-discovery that will improve your outlook on life.
Change Your Life for the Better at Our San Diego Alcohol Rehab Center
If you’re finally ready to admit you need professional help with your drinking problem, we’re ready to help get you started on the road to recovery. You won’t have to worry about drastically altering your daily schedule, as we offer quality outpatient rehab services.
What’s more, you’ll get to choose between 2 amazing programs:
- The Day Program – We are there for you Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – You can also rely on us for assistance every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 6PM to 9PM.
Both programs have their fair share of information-rich courses and fun activities. Basically, you’ll get all the emotional support, knowledge, and life skills you need to re-adapt to living a normal life.
Best of all, your alcohol detox treatment will take place at our elegant yet cozy San Diego alcohol rehab facility. Our center isn’t just popular because it’s located in the very amazing and exclusive Hillcrest area.
Other people in your situation also loved the fact that our facility is very spacious, has client-centered staff, and offers numerous amenities and services:
- Nutrition and Wellness Groups
- Mouth-Watering Culinary Services
- Art Therapy and Music Therapy
- Yoga, and Tai-Chi or Qi-Gong
- Drum Circles and Thera-Sound Healing
- Comfortable, Cool, and Exciting Boutique Facilities
- Convenient Transport Services
Sounds amazing, right? If you’ve decided you want to regain your independence with our help, just give us a call at 888-537-6671. We’re available 24/7, and one of our recovery experts will walk you through choosing the right alcohol rehab treatment.
What’s more, they’ll also check out your financial info, as your alcohol detox process might be 100% covered by your insurance. In case it isn’t, you might be eligible for some of our financial assistance programs instead.
We also offer private payment plans if you so desire. There’s no need to worry about your privacy since all our calls are confidential, and we don’t keep credit cards and insurance records on file.
After we handle the logistics for you, it’s time to start working towards achieving a full recovery. How soon can you start? Within 24 hours!