3 Signs You Must Check into a Rehab Facility in Corona
Whether you’re struggling with alcohol abuse or drug addiction, there’s no shame in admitting you need to check into the most efficient residential rehab center Corona has to offer.
We know it’s not an easy choice to make, especially if this is your first time considering something like this. Still, do keep in mind that around 90% of people who need proper drug rehab in the US usually don’t get it.
We urge you to not end up in that situation because you let fear get the best of you. There’s not even something to be afraid of, as getting clean in a rehab facility means you’re doing it with medical assistance. You won’t have to go cold turkey.
If you’re still not sure you need rehab, here are 3 clear signs you need professional help:
- You drive under the influence. Unfortunately, if you can’t stop yourself from doing this, it means drug or alcohol abuse has completely taken control over your life. Not only are you putting yourself in danger, but the people around you as well. That’s why you should seek assistance before something tragic happens.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking drugs or drinking. Withdrawal symptoms vary according to the drug. However, if you experience things like nausea, cramps, insomnia, or headaches a few hours after you stopped drinking or taking drugs, it means you need to check into the most trustworthy residential rehab center Corona has ever seen.
- You have harmed yourself or are thinking about doing it. Taking certain drugs and even drinking too much can lead to the onset of depression. In turn, that can cause you to have suicidal thoughts. If the only way to combat this seems to be taking more drugs or increasing your amount of drinking, it’s time to turn to medical experts and detoxification professionals for help.
We Have the Best Residential Rehab Center – Corona and California Clients Alike Can Attest to This
If you’re in need of specialized assistance, we’ve got you covered. BLVD Treatment Centers offer access to a luxury rehab facility in a very exclusive part of Corona.
At our center, you’ll enjoy only high-quality services:
- Individualized Detox Planning
- One-on-One Therapy – we’re all about privacy!
- Round-the-Clock Nursing
- Group Therapy
- Discharge Planning
- Nutrition Planning
- Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
That’s not all, though. We’ve got many other amazing features you can take advantage of.
Plus, when you finish your rehab treatment, you won’t be on your own. We designed reliable outpatient programs just for you. Don’t worry; we took different schedule needs into account. At the moment, we offer 2 options:
- The Day Program – We are there for you Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – Those of you who have jobs can rely on our support every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 6PM to 9PM.
To get started, just give us a call at 888 537 6671. Our treatment experts are available 24/7, and they’ll help you choose the right treatment for you. There are no risks involved, as our calls are confidential.
They will also check your financial information. That’s because we’ll work closely with your insurance company to see if all your treatment costs can be covered.
If you don’t have an insurance provider, you might be eligible for our financial assistance programs instead.
After everything is cleared, we can get you started with our rehab treatment within 24 hours. We even offer travel support and pick-ups.
Our professional employees will make sure your recovery will be stress-free, comfortable, and safe. So give us a call today!