3 Reasons to Choose a Corona Detox Center
If you’re in your 20s or 30s, you’ve most likely had at least one experience with drugs. If it got out of hand and turned into addiction, the thought of checking out a Corona Detox Center has probably crossed your mind.
Well, you are not the only one.
After all, illicit drug use among adults aged 20-40 has increased over the years. For example, from 2012 to 2013, the 26-29 age groups alone experienced a rise of 1.3% regarding illegal drug use.
So, if you find yourself in this situation, you should seek professional assistance. There’s no shame in admitting you have a problem and need help.
We know that the mere thought of withdrawal symptoms scares you, but detox doesn’t have to be so traumatizing. In fact, if you choose a Corona Detox Center, you’ll see that getting rid of your addictions can actually feel more like a self-discovery journey.
In fact, here are 3 reasons why choosing a detox facility is a good idea:
- You get round-the-clock healthcare assistance – Most detox centers employ medical professionals to offer recovering patients – like you – the support and monitoring they need.
- You can take advantage of peer support – You are not alone in your struggle. In reality, many people your age deal with addiction, be it drug or alcohol-related. Fortunately, a detoxification facility is the perfect place where you can all come together to offer each other support in a healthy, private environment.
- It can save your life – Trying to detox on your own can be fatal. Many addiction victims know this, but they still attempt to do it because they worry that a detox facility is even worse. It’s quite the opposite, actually, as a detoxification center features medically-assisted detox to manage the withdrawal symptoms and eliminate discomfort.
Going to a Corona Detox Center Is Only the First Step
The main goal of detox is to get you clean first – to rid you of any physical ailments caused by addiction. Well, once that is done, you can begin the actual recovery process.
Don’t forget that addiction manifests itself on a psychological level too. While physical detoxification is effective, it is not a complete treatment.
Why? Because it can’t get to the true root of your addiction issues.
Don’t worry, though – we’ve got you covered. Once you finish our detox treatment, you can move on to our intensive outpatient programs. We have 2 options set up:
- A Day Schedule – We’re there for you Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- A Night Schedule – In case you don’t want to neglect your career, you can try out our outpatient programs on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 6PM to 9PM.
If your addiction is more serious and the treatment takes longer, you can rely on our quality inpatient rehab programs instead.
So, are you ready to change your life for the better once and for all? Our Corona Detox Center will offer you everything you need:
- 24-Hour Nursing
- One-on-One Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Counseling Sessions
- Group Therapy
- Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Personalized Detox Planning
These are just the highlights, of course. Our facility offers much more to ensure your recovery process is stress-free, healthy, and comfortable.
If you or a loved one are in need of professional help, be sure to give us a call at 888 537 6671. Our treatment experts are available 24/7, and they can help you make the right choice. There are 0 risks involved – our calls are 100% confidential.
Our specialists will help you find financing for your treatment. In many cases, your treatment can be fully covered. If not, we can offer financial assistance programs for those of you that qualify.
After that’s sorted out, you can begin your treatment at our Corona Detox Center within 24 hours. We even provide travel assistance and pick-ups.
Don’t wait until it’s too late – make a life-saving decision today!