There is nothing easy about addiction. It is a long, dark slippery slope that can cost you your career, your friends and loved ones, as well as your life.
The decision to admit your addiction, then enter a drug and alcohol rehab, is the first step toward the proper treatment you need to overcome your addiction.
At BLVD Treatment Centers, whether you are an inpatient resident or outpatient, we custom tailor our recovery programs within the safe and nurturing confines of our drug and alcohol rehab treatment centers.
Whether your drug of choice is alcohol based or a narcotic, the accredited experts with BLVD honor your needs by providing the most comprehensive and integrative drug and alcohol rehab available for addictive and co-occurring disorders.
Our approach is evidence-based, trauma-informed, and client-centered. We also inform and empower our clients with the most effective techniques to help prevent relapse.
BLVD’s services feature:
- Affordable treatment covered by PPO insurance
- Affordable private pay options
- Daytime and nighttime programs available
- Alcohol and drug detox
- JCAHO accredited
- Featuring 12-step and non-12-step approaches
- Individualized treatment plans
- Designed to look more like a downtown boutique hotel than addiction treatment center
- Once insurance is confirmed, treatment can begin within 24 hours
Financial assistance available to those that qualify.
Curb your suffering and get on the straight path to a substance-free life with comprehensive drug and alcohol detox and rehab.
At BLVD, we believe only you should control the outcome of your life, not drugs nor alcohol.
Power over your life is ultimately within your power.