Alcohol Rehab in Los Angeles
While asking yourself this question is difficult, it’s great that you have the courage to do it. Far too few people who need alcohol rehab in Los Angeles end up not getting it because they don’t think alcohol abuse causes too much damage.
To help you better understand your situation, here are some severe health issues you are at risk of developing if you don’t get professional help in time:
- Liver disease – Alcohol dependence usually takes its toll on your liver first. That’s because the liver is where most of the alcohol’s metabolism takes place.
- Pancreatitis – Alcohol abuse can cause heave inflammation of the pancreas, which is extremely painful. In fact, you’re very likely to end up hospitalized if you develop this health condition.
- Osteoporosis – Drinking too much (especially in your early 20s) can negatively impact your bone health and cause your bones to lose mass in the long run. Therefore, the risk of fractures will be increased.
As you can see, it’s paramount to turn to alcohol rehab in Los Angeles as soon as possible.
Need the Best Alcohol Rehab Los Angeles Has to Offer?
Well, you came to the right place. BLVD Treatment Centers have got you covered, as we only offer top-notch outpatient alcohol detox services. Put simply, we combine professional medical assistance, quality education, and a stress-free environment all into one.
Plus, you won’t have to worry about needing to make any huge sacrifices when it comes to your day-to-day schedule. That’s because you’ll get to take advantage of 2 very flexible programs:
- The Day Program – We’re always available to offer you support and assistance Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – If you are more career-oriented, you can rely on us for help every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
Of course, that’s not the only thing you’ll love about our outpatient alcohol detox services. We’re actually very confident you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our alcohol rehab Los Angeles facility, the place where you will be getting the medical assistance and emotional support you need.
Not only are we located in a quiet part of West Los Angeles, but you’ll also be able to admire the popular nearby Little Osaka neighborhood. That, and you’ll get to benefit from our services and amenities:
- Cool and Unique Boutique Facilities
- Art Therapy and Equine Therapy
- Yoga and Acupuncture
- Fresh Smoothies and Amazing Culinary Services
- Outdoor Lounging Patios – Fireplace Included!
- Convenient Transport Services
You can contact us at 888-537-6671, and one of our recovery experts will help you choose the right alcohol detox treatment for you. We’re available 24/7, and every single one of our calls is confidential.
When you call, our specialists will also take the time to assess your financial info. Why? Because your insurance provider may cover your rehab costs. If not, you might be eligible for some of our financial assistance programs instead.
Once we take care of that, you can begin to take advantage of the most efficient alcohol rehab Los Angeles has ever seen within 24 hours if you want to!