What to Ask When Choosing an Alcohol Rehab Facility
If you’ve been struggling with alcohol abuse for some time, and finally decided you need help, you must turn to the most reliable alcohol treatment centers Los Angeles has to offer.
We know it’s not an easy time for you, which is why we want to offer you some useful tips. Here are some questions to ask the facility representatives when researching alcohol detox centers:
- Do they have outpatient treatment options? – Not all people need residential alcohol rehab. That is especially true if you have a more active lifestyle and a full-time job you just can’t put on hold for a month.
- Does the facility feature diverse activities? – Learning about your addiction and how to overcome it is vital. However, you need some stress relief as well, as stress is usually one of the major causes of alcohol abuse. We recommend choosing a detox center that lets you enjoy things like equine therapy, acupuncture, or yoga.
- Is the surrounding area quiet? – When it comes to alcohol treatment centers, Los Angeles offers many options. Ideally, you’d want to choose a rehab facility located in the more relaxed, comfortable parts of the city like West Los Angeles, for example.
The Best Alcohol Treatment Centers Los Angeles Has to Offer
If you’ve decided you need to make a change in your life to regain your independence, we would be more than happy to help you out on your journey to recovery.
BLVD Treatment Centers offer you everything you could require during this difficult process. We’ve got quality outpatient services that can help you get rid of your alcohol abuse issues once and for all.
What’s more, we provide courses that will help you understand what the roots of your alcohol problems were. Thus, you will not have to worry about relapsing post-treatment.
To get an idea of how we can assist you, here’s what you’ll get to take advantage of at our amazing and comfortable West Los Angeles alcohol rehab facility:
- Beautiful Surroundings (Little Osaka and the VA Hospital Grounds)
- Nutritious and Fresh Smoothies
- Excellent Culinary Services
- Convenient Transport Services
- Yoga and Drum Circles
- Equine and Art Therapy
Naturally, these are just some of the highlights. During your alcohol detox treatment, you’ll manage to enjoy many other exciting activities and courses.
Plus, our outpatient programs are very flexible, as we offer 2 schedules:
- The Day Program – You can count on us for help Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – Those of you who are more career-oriented can attend our rehab courses every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
If that all sounds great, your next step is giving us a call at 888-537-6671 – we’re available 24/7. And yes, all our calls are confidential, so you won’t have to worry about your privacy.
Once you get in touch with us, one of our treatment experts will help you choose the right alcohol rehab program. They will also assess your financial info to see if your insurance can fully cover your treatment.
If your insurance doesn’t fully cover rehab, you might be eligible for our financial assistance programs instead.
Afterwards, you can start changing your life for the better within 24 hours!
So, if you’re looking for the most trustworthy and efficient alcohol treatment centers Los Angeles has ever seen, be sure to get in touch with us today at 8885376671 or online.