Is It Time to Check into an Opiate Addiction Rehab Center?
If the thought of having to check into an opiate addiction rehab center often crosses your mind, that might be a sign it’s time to take action.
While it might not be pleasant to admit you need professional help, it’s better to be courageous and do it rather than giving up control of your life. Plus, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. After all, you’re not the only one struggling with opiate addiction.
In fact, approximately 36 million people in the world are victims of opiate addiction. Sadly, not all of them get the assistance they require in this situation.
Still, if you’re not completely sure you must rely on an opiate addiction rehab center for support, there is one way to solve this.
Here’s a list of tell-tale signs that you absolutely need opiate detox treatment:
- You often tend to take larger doses of opiates than you need to.
- Your body has developed tolerance to certain opiates, and it takes longer and larger doses for you to feel the “high” caused by the drugs.
- You start skipping work and bailing on friends/family so that you have more time to take opiates.
- You get really defensive whenever someone mentions your opiate use, or suggests that you need to cut back on it.
- You actually start trying to hide your opiate use, and become very secretive about it.
- You keep telling yourself that you will stop abusing opiates, but immediately go back to taking them afterwards.
- You actually got in trouble with the law because of your opiate use.
- You have started re-arranging your day-to-day schedule around your opiate use.
- Taking opiates is on your mind 24/7.
So, if any of those signs sound familiar, it’s clear you must check into an opiate addiction rehab center. If you don’t do it, your addiction will only get more severe as time goes by.
Also, there’s the issue that if you continue using opiates regularly, your body will get used to them (not in the sense that it will develop a tolerance). If that happens, your body will no longer be able to function properly without opiates!
Now, you might be asking yourself “Can’t I just quit on my own?”
Well, no, you can’t, as it’s extremely dangerous, as you’ll have to put up with very intense withdrawal symptoms – among other issues.
Opiate Addiction – How Bad Are the Withdrawal Symptoms?
Let’s face it: One way or the other, you will eventually run out of opiates. Or, maybe, you would just be in a situation where you wouldn’t be able to take any.
When that happens, withdrawal will start to kick in – usually anywhere between 6-30 hours after your last dose (depending on the type of opiate). And that’s when you will start experiencing symptoms such as:
- Muscle Aches
- Constant Agitation
- Stomach Cramps
- Runny Nose
- Severe Depression
Doesn’t sound nice, does it?
There’s more, though, as each one of those symptoms can manifest differently depending on certain factors:
- How often you take opiates.
- How long you’ve been taking opiates for.
- What amount of opiates you take.
- If you have a genetic predisposition to becoming addicted.
- If there is a history of drug abuse in your family.
Sadly, that’s not even the end of it.
Besides the withdrawal symptoms we just mentioned, there are other reasons why you shouldn’t try to quit opiates on your own.
For one, the symptoms can get so bad that you might easily relapse. In turn, that can cause you to take too many opiates, which can ultimately result in an overdose!
Secondly, if you try to quit on your own, you risk developing Protracted Withdrawal Symptoms. They are similar to the symptoms we previously discussed, but they tend to occur randomly and last up to a couple of years!
What’s more, besides the general withdrawal symptoms, you might also experience:
- Cognitive Impairment
- Severe Mood Swings
- Intense Anxiety
- Anhedonia (the inability to enjoy things/situation that would normally be pleasurable)
The only way to make sure you don’t fall victim to Protracted Withdrawal Symptoms – and that the general withdrawal symptoms don’t get the best of you – is to rely on an inpatient opiate addiction rehab center for help.
The Many Benefits of Turning to an Opiate Addiction Rehab Center for Assistance
Without getting too much into detail (as it will definitely take even longer), here’s quick rundown of all the advantages an opiate addiction rehab center can offer you:
1. Round-the-Clock Supervision
That’s exactly what you need in your situation right now – especially since most rehab facilities ensure only medical professionals supervise their patients.
Essentially, you’ll never have to be afraid about the withdrawal process getting out of hand, as there will always be somebody you can rely on for help.
Plus, that also means you can rest assured that every single one of your needs will be met.
2. Quality Medical Assistance
Speaking of the withdrawal process, remember all the scary, painful symptoms we mentioned? Well, you won’t have to deal with any of them this way!
That’s because the medical staff who will supervise you will ensure that you are administered counter-drugs which can combat those symptoms.
What’s more, there’s no risk you will become addicted to the counter-drugs themselves, as the doses will be closely monitored and gradually decreased.
3. Thorough Psychiatric Counseling
Not having to deal with the withdrawal symptoms is nice, but it takes more than that to help someone like you truly overcome their opiate addiction.
And that is exactly why you’ll get to benefit from individual counseling. Simply put, these sessions will help you better understand yourself, your addiction, and what really caused it in the first place.
4. Group Therapy Sessions
That goes hand in hand with individual counseling, but it’s even better because you’ll be able to interact with other victims of opiate abuse. So, you will know that the feelings they share and their insight will be genuine.
Thus, you won’t just get proper support and motivation, which will help you stick to your detox treatment. You might actually even forge long-lasting friendships that will transcend rehab.
Something like that will prove truly invaluable once you finish your treatment, as you’ll have someone you can trust and turn to for emotional support in the future.
Everything Sounds Amazing, Right?
We’re happy to hear that. Just remember that the only way you’ll get to enjoy all these benefits and a smooth, convenient recovery is if you choose the best detox center there is.
Normally, that would mean you’d have to spend countless hours painstakingly researching every opiate addiction rehab center you find.
Fortunately, that’s not the case right now. Why? Because you already found the best opiate detox facilities there are!
BLVD Treatment Centers – The Right Choice
If you’re looking for the best opiate addiction rehab center there is, you’ve found it. We here at BLVD Treatment Centers have plenty of experience with helping opiate abuse victims overcome their struggle with addiction in a safe, calm, and healthy environment.
Of course, we’re not just saying that. After all, anyone can do that without backing up their claims.
Well, we can easily prove that our services are exactly what you need and deserve. Here’s what you get to enjoy if you check in a BLDV opiate addiction rehab center:
- Medically-Assisted Detox – Our medical staff is ready to help you overcome opiate withdrawal without having to experience any painful symptoms.
- 24/7 Nursing Care – Our staff is also available round-the-clock, so you’ll never feel like you are on your own during your rehab process.
- Travel Assistance – If you need help getting to our facilities, we’ve got you covered. We can handle travel arrangements on your behalf, and make it possible for you to travel alongside a sober companion if you so desire.
- Individualized Detox Programs – We employ recovery specialists who will take every bit of info you provide into account so that they can design a completely personalized detox treatment just for you.
- Luxurious Accommodations – You’ll be recovering at our spacious, welcoming, and very elegant detox facilities, where you’ll get to enjoy healthy meals, true comfort, and private/semi-private rooms.
What’s more, at our amazing inpatient detox centers, you’ll get to take advantage of:
- One-on-One Counseling
- Quality Group Therapy
- HDTV with Cable
- Meaningful Social Events
- A Quality Aftercare Program
And many other services and amenities!
Plus, once you finish your inpatient treatment, you can move on to our outpatient programs if you want. By doing that, you’ll get to enjoy the same level of support and motivation as before, but you’ll have more freedom and privacy at your disposal!
What’s more, you won’t even have to change your day-to-day schedule, as we offer 2 flexible programs:
- The Day Program – You can rely on us for quality detox assistance Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – For those of you who are more career-oriented, we’re available every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
So, what do you get out of our outpatient programs? Well, for one, we offer:
- Yoga, Qi-Gong, or Tai-Chi
- Music/Equine/Art Therapy
- Nutritious Culinary Services
- Drum Circles
Not only that, but we also provide access to plenty of educational courses that address various subjects such as:
- How you can have a healthy relationship while sober.
- What you can do to re-adjust to living a sober life post-rehab.
- How to better manage your time, and reduce the stress in your life.
- What steps you need to take to re-adjust to family dynamics post-rehab.
- How you can make sure you never relapse while recovering.
At the moment, we have outpatient facilities located in numerous cities throughout the country:
Looking for the Best Opiate Addiction Rehab Center? Call 8885376671 Today!
Our phones are manned 24/7 by treatment specialists, so you won’t have to wait long until someone answers your calls. Plus, our experts will be able to help you choose the right detox program for you.
Not only that, but they’ll also assess your financial info to see if your insurance provider could fully cover your rehab costs.
If it isn’t possible – don’t worry. We provide access to financial assistance programs as well. And in case you’re not eligible for them, we’ve got budget-friendly private payment plans as a back-up option.
As for your privacy, you’ve got nothing to worry about. That’s because we:
- Ensure every phone call you make is 100% confidential.
- Don’t keep any credit cards on file.
- Don’t keep any insurance records on file.
Lastly, you’ll love the fact that you won’t have to deal with any waitlists. Once everything is handled, you can begin your recovery within 24 hours!
So, call 8885376671 today or contact us online.
Whatever you decide to do, one thing is clear: You’ll get to safely overcome your opiate addiction and regain full control of your life!