How to Choose a Detox Center
A few years ago, around 23.5 million people in this country needed professional help to overcome their drug/alcohol abuse issues. Out of them, only 2.6 million – that’s basically 11.2% – managed to get the assistance they needed.
Sadly, the numbers haven’t gotten any better over the last years. So, it’s only natural that you might be concerned about finding the right detox facility if you are an alcohol/drug abuse victim.
Usually, the process isn’t too smooth, as there are a lot of aspects to consider. And if you don’t know about them at all, you will surely have a very hard time finding the type of care you deserve.
So then, if you want to learn how to choose an addiction treatment center, here is what you need to keep in mind:
- First things first – you must choose a rehab center that offers both inpatient and outpatient Depending on the severity of your drug/alcohol abuse problem, the type of care you need will vary, of course.
- It’s usually recommended to pick a detox facility that also offers access to personalized rehab After all, no addiction is the same, and the facility’s staff must have the knowledge and skills that are required to offer you the individualized assistance you require.
- Always make sure that the rehab center you want to choose provides medical assistance. This way, you won’t have to worry about your alcohol/drug withdrawal getting out of hand and putting your life in danger. Don’t forget that such things can actually be deadly.
- We recommend opting for a rehab center that offers round-the-clock assistance. In such a situation, it’s important to be under near-constant surveillance, and to make sure that every one of your needs is met.
- Generally, it’s a good idea to pick a detox facility that can offer long-term drug rehab (60/90-day programs) if it’s necessary, as it’s generally more successful.
- Usually, most rehab centers work alongside insurance providers. However, it’s best to choose a facility that also offers financial assistance programs as a back-up – just in case the insurance part doesn’t work out.
- One way you can be sure you’re about to choose the best detox facility is if you notice they offer transport services. In your condition, traveling is not something you can handle on your own. So, it’s vital to go with a rehab center whose staff can handle everything transport-related on your behalf.
- You should opt for a rehab center that also knows how to respect your privacy. Not confiscating your cell phones/laptops, confidential phone calls, not keeping your financial info on file – these are all great signs you should be on the lookout for.
- Lastly, when looking to pick a detox center, it’s advised to go with one that provides proper mental care One-on-one counseling, psychiatric evaluations, group therapy sessions – such things are paramount when it comes to making a full, healthy recovery.
Of course, just knowing how to choose an inpatient/outpatient addiction rehab facility isn’t always enough. Generally, it’s also a good idea to ask plenty of questions before making a decision.
Questions You Need to Ask when Choosing a Detox Center
Even if you find the rehab center you’ve been looking for, you still need to find out more info about it. That’s why it’s always best to ask the facility representatives plenty of questions, such as:
Do You Teach Patients Life Skills That Help Them Re-Adapt to Living a Sober Life?
Just making a physical and mental recovery is not always enough. You also have to learn how to handle post-rehab recovery on your own, and how to keep the risk of relapse at bay.
So, it’s important to ensure that the facility you want to choose will offer you access to educational courses that will provide you with the skills and info you need to live a completely healthy, sober, and temptation-free life.
Do You Provide Nutritional Services?
Not many people realize this, but proper nutrition is quite important when it comes to recovering from drug/alcohol abuse. After all, don’t forget that drug/alcohol abuse really takes its toll on your body, and generally causes you to develop unhealthy eating patterns.
As a result, you must confirm that the detox facility is able to offer you access to healthy meals and even nutrition-related education.
Do You Offer Multiple Recovery Track Options?
Nowadays, it’s quite difficult to find a detox center that offers patients true variety when it comes to recovery. Most of them generally only offer either 12-step-based or non-12-step-based recovery tracks.
You should always ask this when checking out a rehab center, and you should also inquire if they offer any additional recovery tracks as well (or, why not, if they let you combine recovery options too).
Everything Seems Much Easier Now, Right?
Now that you know how to choose a detox center and what questions to ask, you definitely feel a bit more relieved, right?
Still, it’s hard to ignore the fact that you’ll have to sift through many rehab center options, as a lot of research is required.
Well, what if we told you that you won’t have to waste any hours looking up all sorts of detox facilities? What if you could just start putting all the things you just learned into practice right now?
We’ve got great news then, as you’ve already found the right addiction rehab facility!
BLVD Treatment Centers – The Best Detox Center You Could Ask for
We have plenty of experience with helping people in need of assistance with overcoming their drug/alcohol abuse issues. So, we are more than able to do the same for you – all in a safe, healthy, and emotionally-secure environment.
Plus, BLVD Treatment Centers can offer different lengths of treatment, so you know for sure that you will have plenty of time to fully recover:
- 30-Day Programs
- 60-Day Programs
- 90-Day Programs
We even provide longer programs if your situation calls for it.
What’s more, we know how to tailor our services according to your needs, as we offer both inpatient and outpatient detox services.
Our Inpatient Services
We understand how painful and life-threatening drug/alcohol withdrawal can be. That’s why we offer you exactly the kind of care you require in this situation:
- Medically-Assisted Detox – Our medical professionals are ready to administer you counter-drugs to ensure you don’t have to deal with any withdrawal symptoms. Not only that, but they will also keep you under constant surveillance to make sure your health is never at risk.
- Proper Mental Care – At our detox facilities, you’ll be able to fully focus on your recovery by getting to understand exactly what caused your addiction in the first place, how it impacted your life, and how to address the problem.
- 24/7 Nursing – Our staff works round-the-clock so that they can meet every single one of your needs. Plus, this way, you’ll never feel that you are on your own during your recovery process.
- Personalized Detox – Yes, our recovery specialists can actually analyze all the personal and medical data you provide in order to come up with a completely individualized rehab program just for you.
- Transport Assistance – If you need assistance with getting to our detox facilities, we can help you out. Basically, we are able to handle travel arrangements on your behalf, and we can even make sure you get to travel alongside a sober companion if you want.
Furthermore, once you check into our inpatient facilities, you won’t have to give up your cell phones and laptops. We know how vital privacy is in such a situation for a successful recovery, and we are more than willing to respect that.
They are located in exclusive, quiet areas, and offer you access to amazing services and amenities:
- One-on-One Counseling
- Group Therapy Sessions
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- A Quality Aftercare Program
- HDTV with Cable
- Private/Semi-Private Rooms
- Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Meaningful Social Events
- An Overall Stress-Free Environment
Our Outpatient Services
Of course, we realize that not all of you are dealing with severe drug/alcohol addiction issues. Some of you are probably lucky enough to not require any inpatient detox at all. Still, that doesn’t mean you couldn’t benefit from intensive outpatient programs.
What’s more, these programs are an excellent option for anyone who underwent inpatient rehab as well. Essentially, it’s the best way to keep benefiting from quality support and motivation post-rehab.
What do you get to enjoy, you might ask? Well, here’s a quick rundown of all the activities and services you can take advantage of:
- Equine/Art/Music Therapy
- Yoga, Tai-Chi, or Qi-Gong
- A Holistic Approach to Recovery
- Drum Circles
- Process Therapy Groups
- Wellness Groups
- Healthy Culinary Services
- Unique Boutique Facilities
- Family System Approaches
- Healthy Relationship Groups
- Resistance in Recovery
- Relapse Prevention
- A Wide Array of Recovery Tracks:
- 12-Step-Based Recovery
- Non-12-Step-Based Recovery
- Primetime Recovery
- LGBTQ+-Affirmative Recovery
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
And since we offer access to 2 flexible programs, you won’t have to alter your day-to-day schedule at all:
- The Day Program – We’re available Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM.
- The Night Program – We can also provide assistance every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM to 9PM.
As for our outpatient facilities, you’ll be happy to know they are strategically located in metropolitan areas, so that you can combine all the skills and knowledge you gain at our outpatient rehab programs with real-life experience.
As it stands, we have many locations in various cities throughout the country:
Call 888-537-6671 to Take Advantage of the Best Detox Services There Are!
We’re available 24/7, and our phones are manned by recovery experts who are more than looking forward to answering all your questions and showing you how to choose an inpatient/outpatient addiction rehab treatment program.
Not only that, but they can also assess your financial info, as it’s highly likely that your insurance provider will cover your rehab costs. We can generally determine eligibility within the same day you contact us.
In case that’s not possible, you might be eligible for some of our inclusive financial assistance programs instead.
That, and we also offer access to very budget-friendly private payment plans. Our fees are billed monthly, but we can also accommodate bi-weekly billings.
Oh, and there’s no need to worry about your private data. We go to great lengths to keep it safe:
- We make sure that every phone call you make is 100% confidential.
- We don’t keep any credit cards on file.
- We don’t keep any insurance records on file.
And yes, our staff will stay in touch with you until you arrive at our facilities.
What’s more, here’s the best part – no waitlists! That’s right, once everything is settled, you can actually start your recovery within 24 hours.
So, call 888-537-6671 or contact us online. We have the power to help you regain full control of your life and achieve complete independence starting today.