INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT REHAB PROGRAM
Intensive outpatient rehabilitation programs (also known as IOP) are designed for people whose drug addiction does not require them to enter an inpatient rehabilitation program after they detox.
Treatment begins with a biopsychosocial which is a one-on-one assessment with our highly-experienced team of therapists. During this assessment, the therapist will review your biological, psychological and sociocultural factors to determine what level of care is appropriate for you. There are typically three levels of care in intensive outpatient treatment:
Outpatient Program (OP) – OP consists of treatment 1-2 days a week from 2-4 hours a day.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP consists of treatment 3-5 days a week from 2-4 hours a day.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP consists of treatment 5 days a week for approximately 4-6 hours a day.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE DURING INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT REHAB
Each case of substance abuse is different. Because of this, every client receives an individualized master treatment plan.
A master treatment plan is a document that outlines the history, assessment, demographics, as well as concerns, strengths and treatments necessary for a client to achieve a successful detox and recovery.
Click on the link below for an example of a master treatment plan:
Outpatient care allows for a more flexible program to supplement your sobriety. You can work, you can stay in a sober living house, or if possible, stay in your own home.
WHY INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT REHAB COULD BE CORRECT FOR YOU
Intensive outpatient rehabilitation is a level of rehabilitation for clients with less severe addictions, as well as clients who are transitioning out of inpatient care. This level of care is typically given to the following individuals:
- Clients whose addiction isn’t as severe: For clients in the early stages of their addiction, or if their addiction isn’t as severe, can benefit from outpatient rehab which in most cases provides the necessary support to ensure a successful recovery.
- Clients who use IOP as continuing care: Intensive outpatient treatment is normally recommended once a client has transitioned from inpatient care. This level of care helps a client maintain their sobriety, and ensure its longevity, particularly against relapse.
- Clients who want their family and friends nearby for support: Depending upon the severity of their addiction as an impatient, a client may not have had an opportunity to see their family and friends. As an outpatient, however, clients can now see those closest to them for help and support in their sobriety.
- Clients who can’t commit to inpatient care: In some cases, a client who has been assessed for inpatient treatment can’t commit to the time this level of treatment will take. Intensive outpatient treatment can present a viable option for a client’s lifestyle. These programs are usually scheduled around work and school to accommodate a client’s daily commitments.
- Inpatient is not affordable to a client: Achieving sobriety can be costly. Outpatient rehab programs are usually less expensive simply because a client is not paying for a room, food or other amenities. IOP can also help alleviate a client’s financial stress over their treatment.
OUR INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT REHAB PROGRAMS INCLUDE THESE PROGRAMS:
- 12 step-based track
- Non-12 step track
- LBGTQ-affirmative track
- Primetime track
- Expressive art therapies
- Mindfulness & Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Nutrition & wellness groups
- Trauma-informed behavioral health groups
- Addiction education
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Healthy relationship groups
- Family system approaches
- Process therapy groups
- Resistance in recovery
- Men’s and Women’s Stag Groups and LGBTQ Group
- SMART recovery
NIGHT AND DAY PROGRAM FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS
Our night program is a tier program, perfect for working professionals who require outpatient drug rehabilitation.
It is designed either as a step-down from or to coincide with our day program for working professionals who need a part-time program to fit their schedules.
Participants must be assessed to qualify. This service is three nights a week from 6:00 to 9:00 pm.
Our night program includes:
- Mindfulness-based relapse prevention
- Healthy relationship/team building group
- Addiction education
- Process therapy groups
- Family dynamics
- Dealing with stress
- Balancing a program with work
- Regulating emotions
- Dating/relationships in sobriety
- Life skills/time management
At BLVD., recovery is about more than abstinence; it’s about rebuilding.
We offer a range of dynamic programming that provides the client with a foundation for a successful and sober life.
And because no single treatment works for everyone, each client, with the help of a case manager, creates an individualized treatment plan that is compatible with their personal needs and philosophies.
Our outpatient rehab programs don’t simply address the addiction but considers the whole person. This includes intensive work for the mind, body, and spirit.
If you feel you or a loved one has an issue with substance abuse, contact BLVD Treatment Centers. At BLVD Treatment Centers we custom tailor our recovery programs within the safe and nurturing confines of our rehab treatment centers. Located throughout California, in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and in Portland, OR, our mission is to assess the severity of your addiction to help you achieve true recovery. Call us now at 1-866.582.9844.